I'm a software developer / computer science researcher who just loves everything related to the software engineering.
Although I'm continuously learning something new and different, my main field of interest is software evolution.
I know key concepts of oop, tdd, bdd, java, eclipse, c, ruby… But my main question remains the same: „How do you create a living system that is going to evolve and not begin dying slowly after the release (or even before)?“
Top network posts
- 86 Any implementation of Ordered Set in Java?
- 21 How to set a java compiler in Netbeans
- 17 Remove 'Show' link from ActiveAdmin default_actions
- 17 Change detail view from MasterDetail iPad app using storyboard
- 17 Troubleshooting high CPU activity in the WindowServer process
- 15 What does the ~> symbol mean in a bundler Gemfile?
- 14 Set color for extra page parts visible during rubber band scroll
- View more network posts →