I work at Hex-Rays, developing IDA disassembler and Hex-Rays decompiler. I like reverse engineering, embedded devices and other low-level stuff.
- Reverse Engineering♦ 28.8k 28.8k 55 gold badges5151 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 21.8k 21.8k 11 gold badge5555 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 957 957 11 gold badge77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 convert this x86 ASM to C?
- 65 What is the booting process for ARM?
- 64 ROM and RAM in ARM
- 64 How can I analyze a potentially harmful binary safely?
- 63 Unpacking binaries in a generic way
- 54 What is .cfi and .LFE in assembly code produced by GCC from c++ program?
- 48 What is the difference between a Bootrom vs bootloader on ARM systems
- View more network posts →