I work at Hex-Rays, developing IDA disassembler and Hex-Rays decompiler. I like reverse engineering, embedded devices and other low-level stuff.
- Reverse Engineering♦ 31.6k 31.6k 55 gold badges5353 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 22.6k 22.6k 11 gold badge6161 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 967 967 11 gold badge77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 convert this x86 ASM to C?
- 70 What is the booting process for ARM?
- 67 ROM and RAM in ARM
- 66 How can I analyze a potentially harmful binary safely?
- 64 Unpacking binaries in a generic way
- 57 What is .cfi and .LFE in assembly code produced by GCC from c++ program?
- 51 What is the difference between a Bootrom vs bootloader on ARM systems
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.