I work at Hex-Rays, developing IDA disassembler and Hex-Rays decompiler. I like reverse engineering, embedded devices and other low-level stuff.
- Reverse Engineering♦ 30.1k 30.1k 55 gold badges5353 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 22.2k 22.2k 11 gold badge5757 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 957 957 11 gold badge77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 126 convert this x86 ASM to C?
- 66 ROM and RAM in ARM
- 66 What is the booting process for ARM?
- 64 How can I analyze a potentially harmful binary safely?
- 63 Unpacking binaries in a generic way
- 56 What is .cfi and .LFE in assembly code produced by GCC from c++ program?
- 51 What is the difference between a Bootrom vs bootloader on ARM systems
- View more network posts →