I work at Hex-Rays, developing IDA disassembler and Hex-Rays decompiler. I like reverse engineering, embedded devices and other low-level stuff.
Top Network Posts
- 120 convert this x86 ASM to C?
- 63 How can I analyze a potentially harmful binary safely?
- 60 ROM and RAM in ARM
- 58 What is the booting process for ARM?
- 57 Unpacking binaries in a generic way
- 50 What is .cfi and .LFE in assembly code produced by GCC from c++ program?
- 42 What does `rep ret` mean?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (13)
12 Reputation manipulation Apr 8 '13
10 Site's subdomain name Mar 19 '13
5 Is it usual to delete correct answers here? May 23 '17
5 Does the site scope include biology? Mar 20 '13
4 How should software questions be tagged? Mar 19 '13
3 Too 'narrow' questions Feb 20 '17
3 Are sniffing/debugging questions on-topic? Apr 13 '16