I am interested in many topics about 'formal methods', 'program analysis' and 'software verification' (model-checking, abstract interpretation, theorem provers, ...). I am currently very interested in binary program analysis and in its applications to computer security.
Top network posts
- 71 What is PLT/GOT?
- 60 How are the segment registers (fs, gs, cs, ss, ds, es) used in Linux?
- 49 Reversing ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64 ,gdb
- 46 How to upgrade glibc from version 2.13 to 2.15 on Debian?
- 35 How to print __int128 in g++?
- 33 What do numbers in INPUT,FORWARD,OUTPUT chains mean in iptables config file?
- 31 Valgrind Unrecognised instruction
- View more network posts →