I am interested in many topics about 'formal methods', 'program analysis' and 'software verification' (model-checking, abstract interpretation, theorem provers, ...). I am currently very interested in binary program analysis and in its applications to computer security.
- Reverse Engineering 11.8k 11.8k 1818 gold badges7272 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 1313 gold badges4949 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2k 2k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Information Security 474 474 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 What is PLT/GOT?
- 61 How are the segment registers (fs, gs, cs, ss, ds, es) used in Linux?
- 51 Reversing ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64 ,gdb
- 46 How to upgrade glibc from version 2.13 to 2.15 on Debian?
- 36 How to print __int128 in g++?
- 33 What do numbers in INPUT,FORWARD,OUTPUT chains mean in iptables config file?
- 32 Valgrind Unrecognised instruction
- View more network posts →