I am interested in many topics about 'formal methods', 'program analysis' and 'software verification' (model-checking, abstract interpretation, theorem provers, ...). I am currently very interested in binary program analysis and in its applications to computer security.
- Reverse Engineering 16.8k 16.8k 2323 gold badges7676 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 1414 gold badges5353 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.5k 2.5k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Information Security 743 743 11 gold badge99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 98 What is PLT/GOT?
- 71 How are the segment registers (fs, gs, cs, ss, ds, es) used in Linux?
- 54 Reversing ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64 ,gdb
- 47 How to upgrade glibc from version 2.13 to 2.15 on Debian?
- 43 How to print __int128 in g++?
- 35 What do numbers in INPUT,FORWARD,OUTPUT chains mean in iptables config file?
- 33 Valgrind Unrecognised instruction
- View more network posts →