I am interested in many topics about 'formal methods', 'program analysis' and 'software verification' (model-checking, abstract interpretation, theorem provers, ...). I am currently very interested in binary program analysis and in its applications to computer security.
- Reverse Engineering 16.4k 16.4k 2222 gold badges7575 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.9k 5.9k 1414 gold badges5050 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.4k 2.4k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Information Security 713 713 11 gold badge99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 What is PLT/GOT?
- 66 How are the segment registers (fs, gs, cs, ss, ds, es) used in Linux?
- 52 Reversing ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64 ,gdb
- 46 How to upgrade glibc from version 2.13 to 2.15 on Debian?
- 41 How to print __int128 in g++?
- 35 What do numbers in INPUT,FORWARD,OUTPUT chains mean in iptables config file?
- 33 Valgrind Unrecognised instruction
- View more network posts →