I'm currently studying for a Master's in Information Assurance and plan to concentrate on software security.
I'm here to try (and sometimes fail) answering questions; to deepen my knowledge and meet people to code projects with.
I'm a contributor helping to resurrect the OWASP ESAPI java project, and have been answering esapi-related questions on SO for a couple years now.
I enjoy reverse-engineering, in the rare chances that I can do it.
Tucson, AZ, United States
Member for 5 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 4 '14 at 3:43
Top network posts
- 66 Is using a labeled break a good practice in Java?
- 40 What's the Time Complexity of Average Regex algorithms?
- 34 StringBuilder/StringBuffer vs. "+" Operator
- 32 What type is the 'return' keyword?
- 20 Why there are not any disassemblers that can generate re-assemblable asm code?
- 20 Lesson plan to self-teach real analysis to student with comp-sci background
- 19 Better techniques than url parameter encryption
- View more network posts →