Pro programmer from the russia
How to be a programmer in steps?
1). Set a goal what you wish to program..
2). Make your program just work. (don't worry think much how messy your coding is.)
3). Fix all bugs you can find and do tests on each part to make sure no more bugs exist.
4). Finally start from scratch and re-write your program in a clean matter, this will be fast don't worry because you already did this once ;).
4). And always ask StackOverflow for advise on parts you are unsure.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 22 '14 at 5:58
Top network posts
- 37 How can I find the short path of a Windows directory/file?
- 19 C# Bitwise-or operator used on a sign-extended operand; consider casting to a smaller unsigned type first
- 17 Was the date for the 9/11 attack chosen to be the same as the emergency number in the U.S. (911)?
- 13 VB.NET Stacking Select Case Statements together like in Switch C#/Java
- 11 Compile-time string encryption
- 10 How Do I Run ./configure with MinGW?
- 8 SQLite Unique Key with a combination of two columns
- View more network posts →