Pro programmer from the russia
How to be a programmer in steps?
1). Set a goal what you wish to program..
2). Make your program just work. (don't worry think much how messy your coding is.)
3). Fix all bugs you can find and do tests on each part to make sure no more bugs exist.
4). Finally start from scratch and re-write your program in a clean matter, this will be fast don't worry because you already did this once ;).
4). And always ask StackOverflow for advise on parts you are unsure.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 22 '14 at 5:58
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 66 gold badges5757 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 637 637 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 491 491 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Skeptics 281 281 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 267 267 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 How can I find the short path of a Windows directory/file?
- 19 C# Bitwise-or operator used on a sign-extended operand; consider casting to a smaller unsigned type first
- 17 Was the date for the 9/11 attack chosen to be the same as the emergency number in the U.S. (911)?
- 15 VB.NET Stacking Select Case Statements together like in Switch C#/Java
- 13 How Do I Run ./configure with MinGW?
- 11 Compile-time string encryption
- 9 Crossthread operation not valid... - VB.NET
- View more network posts →