Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 23.9k 23.9k 55 gold badges5353 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 15.7k 15.7k 55 gold badges5656 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Mathematica 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 117 Why don't C++ compilers optimize this conditional boolean assignment as an unconditional assignment?
- 98 Why does the humidifier make a stove's flame orange?
- 97 How is a quantum superposition different from a mixed state?
- 81 Stopping at the first machine code instruction in GDB
- 77 Why is transposing a matrix of 512x512 much slower than transposing a matrix of 513x513?
- 69 LibreOffice doesn't have an icon
- 58 СССР Parts Identification
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.