Software development + System administration + Networking + Offensive and defensive security concepts == Security Researcher
If I seem to be questioning you, it just means that I want to make you think.
- Information Security 12k 12k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Super User 574 574 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 529 529 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 422 422 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 340 340 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 How do universities and schools securely sync passwords between multiple services?
- 69 Security risks of fetching user-supplied URLs
- 68 Why are stored procedures and prepared statements the preferred modern methods for preventing SQL Injection over mysql real escape string() function
- 47 What's the difference between end-to-end and regular TLS encryption?
- 45 What could an "<img src=" XSS do?
- 32 Eduroam requires installation of a CA Certificate - can they decrypt TLS traffic?
- 28 Why has Ubuntu 18.04 moved back to insecure Xorg?
- View more network posts →