Professional dilettante, informed optimist, instructed pessimist, occasional deobfuscator.
Interested in reverse engineering, automatic binary analysis, IDAPython and all around it and applications of machine learning to all of it.
Top network posts
- 20 Open-Source library for Complete Binary Disassembly
- 12 Detecting recursive functions in IDA
- 11 How to get imge base of current setting through script in IDA pro？
- 11 Different disassembly for the same function?
- 10 How to debug (like gdb) with radare2?
- 10 Is there any disassembler to rival IDA?
- 9 Why does vtable function pointers have +1?
- View more network posts →