Vulnerability analysis and exploitation development. P2P communication protocols (defending bot network and master) Embedded devices modification and enhancing. Malware analysis and unpacking, Creating reverse engineering tools (binary matching, clustering). Metal \m/.
Top network posts
- 28 What does mov qword ptr ds:[rax+18], r8 mean?
- 18 How to find arrays of objects (entities, enemies) in a game I'm reversing with Cheat Engine?
- 17 Is it possible to access the higher part of the 32-bit and 64-bit registers? If so, which ones?
- 17 How to investigate Windows 32/64bit (WOW64) transition
- 16 What's the difference between sklearn Pipeline and DataFrameMapper?
- 14 Why do I need to decorate connected slots with pyqtSlot?
- 13 How do I know the bytes corresponding to an instruction in Hex view in IDA?
- View more network posts →