Vulnerability analysis and exploitation development. P2P communication protocols (defending bot network and master) Embedded devices modification and enhancing. Malware analysis and unpacking, Creating reverse engineering tools (binary matching, clustering). Metal \m/.
Top Network Posts
- 18 How to find arrays of objects (entities, enemies) in a game I'm reversing with Cheat Engine?
- 17 Is it possible to access the higher part of the 32-bit and 64-bit registers? If so, which ones?
- 16 How to investigate Windows 32/64bit (WOW64) transition
- 13 What's the difference between sklearn Pipeline and DataFrameMapper?
- 12 In IDA, is there a way to add a reference to a dynamically imported function into the Imports tab?
- 12 Is it possible for a .exe PE file to do anything without any imports at all?
- 12 What is the meaning of single letters in IDA's functions window?
- View more network posts →