UX web developer by day, reverse engineer and game hacker by night! I run a YouTube channel where I teach reverse engineering concepts via game hacking. I also write about security, hacking, reverse engineering, and similar topics via my blog. I'm participating around here so as to help people learn and find excellent answers to their questions!
Top network posts
- 7 Why is it "safe" to write to ModuleBase.exe+0x100, and possibly other header offsets after PE is mapped to memory?
- 7 Inject code into exe
- 6 How to decrypt encrypted script files for a game?
- 6 Stone's PE Encrypter v2.0
- 5 Information about packers
- 5 Dealing with instructions that are accessed by multiple pieces of data
- 5 What are the steps to reverse engineering a Shockwave .DCR file?
- View more network posts →