I've been a computers/computing enthusiast since many years ago. Started coding FORTRAN on punched cards, then moved to BASIC on my MC6809 based DRAGON-64 and then the x86 IBM-PC era.
I had the opportunity of working on mainframes, minis, workstations, PC's and embedded hardware. Today I am doing mainly embedded coding - C and ASM on various processors, trying to get better familiarity with the GNU toolchain and Eclipse after years of using MS tools.
Was lucky enough to be at the right time at the right place to get to work as a VLSI designer for a top tier chip company, working on a world class processor family.
Always looking to solving problem in the most elegant way!
- Yaniv Sapir
Member for 2 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 '17 at 9:46
Top network posts
- 366 How to force a clock update using ntp?
- 48 What does this GCC error "... relocation truncated to fit..." mean?
- 35 Is there a difference between "." and "source" in bash, after all?
- 34 How to escape the angled brackets ("<", ">") in a code block?
- 32 How to detect and configure an output with xrandr?
- 31 What makes a camera an "SLR"?
- 30 How to clear the command line in Octave?
- View more network posts →