I am Fotis Koutoulakis, a Computer Scientist mostly interested in Programming Languages, both theory and implementation.
Secondary interests of mine include complexity theory, machine learning and distributed systems.
- Stack Overflow 8.8k 8.8k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7.1k 7.1k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 277 277 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 275 275 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 247 Why is FreeBSD deprecating GCC in favor of Clang/LLVM?
- 130 Why isn't Linux embraced as the official GNU kernel?
- 119 Does Python have a stack/heap and how is memory managed?
- 116 What is difference between User space and Kernel space?
- 83 Confused with python lists: are they or are they not iterators?
- 76 Developing C# on Linux
- 62 Why is adding attributes to an already instantiated object allowed?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 20 '13