Hacker, programmer, reverse engineer. Currently mostly programming in c++, python and perl, using boost + STL c++ libraries a lot. Enjoy reverse engineering, and patching basebands. Wrote tools for hacking on windows mobile devices, unpackers for many rom filesystems. Fast searching tools for bitcoin blockchain. Often using IDA to investigate binaries.
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 1717 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 141 141 22 bronze badges
- Cryptography 138 138 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Why is install_name_tool and otool necessary for Mach-O libraries in Mac Os X?
- 33 How do you get a Bitcoin Public Key from a Private Key
- 21 What does it mean for a cryptocurrency to be ASIC-resistant?
- 19 What are the targets of professional reverse software engineering?
- 16 IDA - positive sp value has been found error
- 14 How do I get g++ to compile c++11 code with a move constructor?
- 11 boost asio server hangs in call to close boost::socket
- View more network posts →