I reverse engineer things from time to time. More commonly, I work on formalizing and automating reverse engineering.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
10 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '18 at 19:22
- Reverse Engineering 4.6k 4.6k 1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 859 859 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 138 138 55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 136 136 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 152 Extracting bits with a single multiplication
- 54 What is DLL Injection and how is it used for reversing?
- 40 Why are machine code decompilers less capable than for example those for the CLR and JVM?
- 28 Why are machine code decompilers less capable than for example those for the CLR and JVM?
- 22 How do I move from RCE being a hobby to RCE being a profession?
- 20 What are the qualitative differences in reverse engineering x64/Win64 code versus x32/Win32 code?
- 18 What is import reconstruction and why is it necessary?
- View more network posts →