I reverse engineer things from time to time. More commonly, I work on formalizing and automating reverse engineering.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
13 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '18 at 19:22
- Reverse Engineering 6.1k 6.1k 1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 859 859 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 173 173 55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 171 171 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 157 Extracting bits with a single multiplication
- 61 What is DLL Injection and how is it used for reversing?
- 41 Why are machine code decompilers less capable than for example those for the CLR and JVM?
- 29 Why are machine code decompilers less capable than for example those for the CLR and JVM?
- 22 How do I move from RCE being a hobby to RCE being a profession?
- 21 IDA Convert to Unicode
- 20 What are the qualitative differences in reverse engineering x64/Win64 code versus x32/Win32 code?
- View more network posts →