CxO of Octal Solutions a .NET software house.
Passionate dev, blogger, occasionally speaker, former leader of Wroc.NET user group.
Check my YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/c/PawelLukasik
- Reverse Engineering 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Code Review 491 491 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- Cryptography 126 126 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 VS Code highlight modified lines
- 14 Why does the result of Vector2.Normalize() change after calling it 34 times with identical inputs?
- 11 Why there is a ldloc.0 just after stloc.0 in IL code?
- 10 How to tell if a particular .NET assembly was written in C# or F#?
- 9 Extensible code to support different HR rules
- 8 emu8086 complains about "Unterminated string" with a long string in a DB
- 8 Shellcode challenge - shellcode works in test program, segfaults in actual binary
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.