Real name: Antti Nuortimo.
Interests: Cognitive neuroscience research, reverse engineering, artificial intelligence, 3D graphics programming, data visualization.
Ylikuutio, OpenGL 3D engine (work in progress): https://github.com/nrz/ylikuutio
ultraELF, multiarchitecture assembler, disassembler and metamorphic engine (work in progress): https://github.com/nrz/ultraelf
Some answers that may be helpful:
Member for 8 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 5 '14 at 22:23
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 405 405 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 315 315 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Code Golf 253 253 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 239 239 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 What does NOPL do in x86 system?
- 18 How to fix git repository broken by interrupted git fetch?
- 18 What is this assembly function prologue / epilogue code doing with rbp / rsp / leave?
- 17 How encode a relative short jmp in x86
- 17 x86 Instruction help: MOV [edx], eax
- 15 statistics packages for Common Lisp
- 15 Branch differently in x86 / x86-64 using only printable visible ASCII characters in the machine code
- View more network posts →