Jason Geffner is an information security professional with an extensive history in application security, risk management, malware analysis, threat intelligence, incident response command, endpoint security, security automation, vendor security management, and security research & development. His passion for applied security research led him to hold leadership positions at Fortune 50 companies and bootstrap several teams for a $25 billion unicorn startup. With experience as an IC, manager of ICs, and manager of managers, he is deeply technical and always balances security requirements with business objectives.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
36 profile views
Last seen Jul 28 '18 at 17:41
Top network posts
- 20 COM interface methods
- 19 Where can I get reliable tools for RE?
- 16 How are vulnerabilities (especially buffer overruns) found in the wild?
- 15 RS-485 Checksum Reverse Engineering (Watlow EZ-Zone PM)
- 15 windows - Why is the imagebase default 0x400000?
- 15 How can I view FS: with windbg?
- 15 What's the difference between a disassembler, debugger and decompiler?
- View more network posts →