Jason Geffner is an experienced information security executive with a long history of work in application security, risk management, malware analysis, threat intelligence, incident response command, endpoint security, security automation, vendor security management, and security research & development. He has held technical and leadership positions at Fortune 50 companies and bootstrapped several teams for a $3 billion unicorn startup. He is deeply technical and always balances security requirements with business needs.
He has been interviewed by Forbes, Fortune, CBS, AP, CSO Magazine, c|net, PCWorld, Dark Reading, and Threatpost, and has been featured on Slashdot, The Register, SC Magazine, ZDNet and Computerworld. He has delivered the keynote at DeveloperWeek and has presented numerous times at Black Hat, RSA Conference, CanSecWest, OWASP, REcon, Breakpoint, Ruxcon, ISOI, Lockdown, and other industry conferences, in addition to delivering training to the United States Air Force, Japan’s National Police Agency, and private industry.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
33 profile views
Last seen Jul 28 '18 at 17:41
Top network posts
- 20 COM interface methods
- 19 Where can I get reliable tools for RE?
- 16 How are vulnerabilities (especially buffer overruns) found in the wild?
- 15 RS-485 Checksum Reverse Engineering (Watlow EZ-Zone PM)
- 15 In which language is the BIOS written?
- 14 "Raw" offsets to "disassembler" offsets?
- 14 Static analysis data combined with dynamic analysis knowledge
- View more network posts →