Novice Windows batch scripter, it takes me a long time but I'm lazy so I try to script a lot of things. Had to learn VBS, WMI, and ADSI recently.
Mid eastern US
Member for 6 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 3 '14 at 15:38
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 270 270 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 222 222 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 208 208 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 Open source GUI tool for decomposing a PDF
- 16 Add 'UTC' to description to 'fanatic' badge description
- 8 How to programmatically add certificates to a truststore and use that also for verifying server authentication
- 7 Task Manager Process Location
- 7 How to use wmic job get/list in CMD to get process name and location?
- 6 Trying to copy file from one XP PC to another using WMI, since RPC and UNC are not available
- 5 LBJ Quote - did he actually say this?
- View more network posts →