If you're in the Pittsburgh area and are interested in security I run a user group called Steel City Hackers. Feel free to check it out @ http://www.meetup.com/Steel-City-Hackers/
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '13 at 22:58
Top network posts
- 41 Router password vs MAC filtering?
- 41 Why do coffee shops not use WPA/WPA2? Would it solve many problems if they did?
- 33 How do certification authorities store their private root keys?
- 29 Why does "chmod 1777" and "chmod 3777" both set the sticky bit?
- 18 Should SSL be terminated at a load balancer?
- 16 How to read a .war file?
- 14 Why is ECC more vulnerable than RSA in a post-quantum world?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14