Software developer & architect, security researcher, technical elitist.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '15 at 6:57
- Information Security 1.8k 1.8k 1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 873 873 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 551 551 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 194 194 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 Is physical security less important with disks on a server being encrypted?
- 21 Why do some websites show the company name next to the URL?
- 19 Can SD-Card be a vector of a BadUSB type attack when used with a USB reader?
- 17 What do I need to do to secure log-in and registration for my website?
- 15 Why improvising your own Hash function out of existing hash functions is so bad
- 10 Should a full disk encrypted hard drive on a live system be considered encryption at rest?
- View more network posts →