BSCpE, C/C++/Java/C# and some Lisp and smidge of assembly!
Member for 7 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 27 '17 at 15:56
- Reverse Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 377 377 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 346 346 77 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 137 137 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Super User 121 121 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 How can I analyze a potentially harmful binary safely?
- 22 Reversing an FPGA circuit
- 13 E Ink display interface protocol
- 12 Where can I find tools for reverse engineering Lua
- 9 Common Lisp bytecode or machine code decompiler
- 9 How should I go about trying to figure out the programming language that was used?
- 9 Is there any simple open source Windows packer?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.