As stated here about a week or two into the public beta, three candidates will be appointed moderator pro tempore.
This is a thread to nominate such candidates.
- Have a reasonably high reputation score to indicate active, consistent participation.
- Show an interest in their meta’s community-building activities.
- Lead by example, showing patience and respect for their fellow community members in everything they write.
- Exhibit those intangible traits discussed in A Theory of Moderation.
with bonus points for
- Participation in both meta and the parent site (i.e. interest in both community building and expertise in the field).
- Area 51 participation, social network referrals, or blogging about the site.
- Having already shown an interest or ability to promote the community.
Each nomination should be posted in a seperate answer, including a link to the user profile (parent and meta) and links to other activities (e.g., Area 51, blogs or other resources announcing/reviewing the community).
If the nomination is done by a 3rd-party, the nominee should edit the answer and state whether he accepts the nomination, preferably also writing something about them self.
A nomination should be marked community wiki, such that potential new nominees with low reputation may edit the post.
Self nomination is okay and even encouraged. This is a way of saying “I’m interested. Let my record speak for itself.”